Trajectory Energy Partners, a solar energy development company, is filling an Analyst position. Trajectory Energy Partners works with communities across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic to develop community solar and utility scale solar projects. This position will focus on (i) company operations, (ii) identifying and evaluating potential solar project sites, and (iii) generally supporting the due diligence, financing and development of solar projects. More information on the company can be found at trajectoryenergy.com.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the process to identify potential solar project sites.
- Support initial outreach to landowners involved in our projects, including targeted mailings.
- Assist in the due diligence of potential projects from a resource, environmental, permitting, land, constructability, cost, community receptivity, and interconnection perspective.
- Create maps, reports, and presentations to summarize a potential project’s development potential.
- Assist with development efforts such as creation of land agreement processing and permit preparation.
- Support internal reporting and project tracking efforts for project due diligence, schedules, and budgets.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and presentations that are submitted to landowners, potential commercial off-takers, governmental authorities and financing parties.
- Research policy, incentives, construction code, taxes, competitive landscape, etc. for various markets.
- Represent Trajectory at trade group and advocacy meetings and community events.
- Travel to project site locations as needed.
- General administrative support and office management responsibilities.
- Management of Trajectory website and digital content.
Experience and Background:
- Confirmed ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Airtable, Salesforce, or other database and/or CRM software preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to distill complex technical, legal, and financial subjects into commercial practicality.
- Experience managing and tracking high volume of information and documents including use of Microsoft Office and online data management tools such as Box.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with ArcGIS and Google Earth strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of energy or renewable energy development preferred.
Position based in Chicago area. Flexibility on working from home multiple days a week, and in office typically 2-3 days a week. Travel across Illinois to work with landowners, local officials, and meet with other Trajectory team members on a semi-regular basis. If interested, please submit your CV/resume via the form on this page, or through the Analyst job posting on LinkedIn here.