Trajectory Energy Partners, a solar energy development company, is filling a Community Solar Subscription Manager position based in Illinois. We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven Community Solar Subscription Manager to lead our community solar subscription efforts, negotiation of subscription agreements with anchor subscribers, management of 3rd party vendors, and recruitment and training of part-time outreach staff.
Trajectory Energy Partners collaborates with communities across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions to develop community solar and utility-scale solar projects.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential anchor subscribers including commercial customers, public sector organizations, and non-profit entities to understand their energy needs and educate them about the benefits of community solar subscriptions and negotiate and finalize community solar subscription agreements with anchor subscribers.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to oversee the management of the end-to-end subscription process, including guiding subscribers through enrollment, billing, and ongoing support.
- Ensure that 3rd party vendors will address subscriber inquiries, resolve issues, and provide exceptional customer service to maintain high subscriber satisfaction.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive outreach strategy to identify and engage potential networks of residential community solar subscribers, and connect organizations and networks with 3rd party vendors overseeing the enrollment process.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and materials to promote community solar subscriptions.
- Participate in community events, workshops, and outreach programs to raise awareness of our community solar offerings and connect with 3rd party vendors leading subscription enrollment.
- Recruit, train, and manage part-time employees that will lead outreach efforts in targeted communities.
- Maintain accurate records of anchor subscriber data and interactions, and provide regular performance results reports on subscription metrics and trends with 3rd party vendors.
- Proven experience in customer engagement, sales, or account management, with a focus on subscription-based services and management experience of 3rd party vendors and experience in negotiating energy contracts or similar business to business legal contracts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with diverse customer segments.
- Passion for clean energy and sustainability, with a deep understanding of community solar and its benefits.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis for in-person subscriber meetings and community events as needed.
Location and Details:
Position based in Illinois, Rockford or Pontiac preferred. Flexibility on working from home. Office space in Chicago is available. Regular travel across Illinois will be required for community solar subscription outreach and to collaborate with other Trajectory team members on project-specific work.