Trajectory Energy Partners, a solar energy development company, is filling an Analyst position for Southern Illinois. Trajectory Energy Partners works with communities across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic to develop community solar and utility scale solar projects. This position will focus on (i) company operations, (ii) identifying and evaluating potential solar project sites, and (iii) generally supporting the due diligence, financing and development of solar projects.
More information on the company can be found at: www.trajectoryenergy.com
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support initial outreach to landowners involved in our projects, including targeted mailings and community engagement.
- Represent Trajectory at trade group and advocacy meetings and community events.
- Assist in the due diligence of potential projects from a resource, environmental, permitting, land, constructability, cost, community receptivity, and interconnection perspective.
- Create maps, reports, and presentations to summarize a potential project’s development potential.
- Support internal reporting and project tracking efforts for project due diligence, schedules, and budgets.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and presentations that are submitted to landowners, potential commercial off-takers, governmental authorities and financing parties.
- Regular travel to work with landowners and local officials on solar projects. Travel will focus on Southern Illinois, but include work across the state.
Experience and Background:
- Experience working with landowners on solar leases or other similar sales experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to distill complex technical, legal, and financial subjects into commercial practicality.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS and Google Earth preferred.
- Knowledge of energy or renewable energy development.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Airtable, Salesforce, or other database and/or CRM software.
- Confirmed ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in project management.
Position to be based anywhere in Southern Illinois and will typically work remotely. Trajectory has an office in Chicago, but work from home is flexible and dependent on where applicant lives. Travel across Illinois and other Midwest states to work with landowners, local officials, and meet with other Trajectory team members on a regular basis
Salary range is $40,000 to $60,000 dependent on experience. If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.