Project Finance Analyst or Manager
Trajectory Energy Partners, a solar energy development company, is filling a Project Finance Analyst position. Trajectory Energy Partners works with communities across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic to develop community solar and utility scale solar projects. This position will focus on (i) financial modeling and analysis, and (ii) generally supporting the due diligence, financing and development of solar projects. More information on the company can be found at: www.trajectoryenergy.com
Specific responsibilities include:
- Use financial models to analyze the economic merits of a project or portfolio.
- Verify project inputs in financial models with internal subject matter experts related to revenue, operating expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Synthesize and communicate model outputs and results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support due diligence and closing process for financing transactions including coordination with internal teams and external financial partners.
- Support the analysis and structuring of customer offtake agreements.
- Other projects as requested.
Experience and Background:
- Strong quantitative skills (including financial modeling skills).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Confirmed ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet frequently changing deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to distill complex technical, legal, and financial subjects into commercial practicality.
- Experience managing and tracking a high volume of information and documents, including use of Microsoft Office and online data management tools such as Box.
- Knowledge of energy or renewable energy development preferred.
Position based in either Washington, DC or Chicago, IL. Flexibility on working from home multiple days a week, and in office typically 2-3 days a week. Travel to meet with other Trajectory team members on a semi-regular basis. Salary based on experience.