PUBLIC SCHOOLS PROGRAM
The Climate and Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA) includes a sub-program that supports solar projects located on land owned by a public school.
• Incentives to support approximately 150MW of school solar projects currently available on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Projects between 2-5MWac (3-40 acres)
• Ground-mounted community solar systems – no roof needed!
A community solar project through the CEJA Solar at Schools program brings many benefits to the local school district and the community, such as:
• Per acre rent payments to the school district
• New property tax payments to the community
• No retrofitting or new electrical infrastructure
• Utility bill savings as an anchor subscribers
• Educational opportunities
• Support cleans energy in Illinois
Please contact one of our Project Development Managers.
Read more on The Climate and Equitable Jobs Act.