Solar for Schools
Trajectory is working with public schools and districts across Illinois to bring solar and savings to their school communities.
- Per acre rent payments to the school district
- Utility bill savings for school buildings, plus additional savings for community household subscribers
- New property tax payments to the community
- No retrofitting or new electrical infrastructure
- Educational opportunities
- Supports clean energy in Illinois
Does My School or School District Qualify?
Solar for Schools Case Study
Brimfield CUSD 309
Village of Brimfield, Illinois
Trajectory Energy Partners is working with Brimfield CUSD 309 on Jubilee Solar, a 2MWac community solar project on school land in the Village of Brimfield.
- 2MWac community solar farm on 12 acres of land owned by the school district
- Jubilee Solar will produce enough energy to power more than 465 households
- Pollinator-friendly ground cover planted below solar panels and around solar projects
- Union labor will be used to build the project
Please contact one of our team members or message us to learn more or schedule a time to meet.