1. Information We Collect and Receive
- Information You Provide: We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit one of our Sites or Apps, create an account or profile with us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, sign up to receive email or text message updates from us, participate in a survey or promotion, refer a friend to use our Service, post a rating or review, post comments or other content on our Sites or Apps, sign up to be a volunteer or host an event, apply for a job or internship, participate in any interactive forums or features that we offer through our Service, or otherwise contact or request information from us.The personal information we collect may include, but may not be limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number;
- Date of birth;
- Screen or user name for our Sites or Apps;
- Photograph, such as when you choose to create a profile avatar or engage in one of our social media campaigns;
- Demographic information;
- Communications: When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us.We collect the following types of anonymous information:
- Log data: When you use the Service, our system may automatically record information including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before arriving at the Service, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device on which you are accessing the Service, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using, and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Wifi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Usage data: This is information about how you use the various capabilities and features of the Service. We use this information to better understand opportunities to improve the quality of the service we provide to you.
- Information from partners or other third parties: Trajectory Energy Partners may receive information from partners or others to help make our own information better or more useful. For example, Trajectory Energy Partners mobile applications use Google Analytics to upload information about which features you use, but that information will never be connected to your identity, your devices, or your documents.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or other device and from your computer or other device to us, each time you visit our website. They are unique to your Trajectory Energy Partners account or your browser or app. Session-based cookies last only while your browser or app is open and disappear from your device when you close your browser software or app or turn off your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or app or turn off your device — and last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your Trajectory Energy Partners account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your Trajectory Energy Partners account but are unique and allow us to do site analytics and customization, among other things. If you access the Service through a browser, you can manage your cookie settings there, but if you disable cookies you may not be able to use the Service effectively, or at all.
3.How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following:
- Providing the Service: We use information you provide to authenticate you, provide the Service, storage and other services.
- Compliance and investigations: We reserve the right to use data in connection with investigations of suspected inappropriate use, fraud, or any other activity that threatens to impede Trajectory Energy Partners and/or its users’ ability to use the Service efficiently and effectively.
- Communicating with you: We will occasionally send you tailored communications based on information you include in your profile, or your use of the Service. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the Service and/or clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. We also will send you service and administrative emails, for which you may not opt out.
We may also use your personal information to create anonymous information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
4. Sharing and Disclosure
As noted previously, Trajectory Energy Partners culture emphasizes respect for your privacy. Consistent with that cultural value, we do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party except in the event of a change in control as described below. We limit our sharing of the information we collect and receive from you to the following circumstances:
- Account Support: To provide you with customer support, our staff may need to share among themselves information you previously have provided to us.
- Legal Compliance and Public Protection: We will share your information when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; or to protect the safety, rights and/or property of the public or any person.
- Integrity of Trajectory Energy Partners Service: We will share your information as appropriate to detect, prevent, and/or address fraud, security or technical issues, or otherwise to protect Trajectory Energy Partners and its user community.
- Third Parties and Agents: We may employ third party companies or individuals to help us provide the Service and they may process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may share data with a security consultant to help us get better at preventing unauthorized access or with an email vendor to send messages on our behalf. We also may share data with hosting providers, payment processors, marketing vendors, and other vendors and consultants who work on our behalf and under contractual promises of confidentiality.
- Partners. We may also share your personal information with our authorized partners for the purpose of further supporting your use of the Service, and for co-marketing activities. All such authorized partners are required by Trajectory Energy Partners to provide you with a means of opting out of some or all of their communications with you.
- Aggregated and Non-Identifiable: Trajectory Energy Partners may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others in our sole discretion, including for business or research purposes.
- Communicating With You: We will occasionally send you tailored communications based on information you include in your profile, or your use of the Service. We also will send you service and administrative emails. You have an ability to opt out of certain of these communications.
6. Third Party Websites
Trajectory Energy Partners does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed at persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Service. If Trajectory Energy Partners learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Trajectory Energy Partners will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.Questions or Concerns