Give-A-Ray℠ is a new solar offer designed to increase access to solar energy in [communities] and is made possible by Illinois Solar for All. This offer is only available to income eligible residents. Give-A-Ray offers the opportunity to take advantage of community solar – without paying any subscription fees. Customers can save on average $1000 annually on their energy bills.
Overview of the
• Participant eligibility requirements are at or below 80% AMI
• Information available in both English and Spanish
• Mail-in subscriptions will be available
• Three-year enrollment
• Customers can also participate on LIHEAP
• Not an active participant in the following programs:
• Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP)
• Supplemental Arrearage Reduction Program (SARP)
Maximum Income for Households to be Eligible for Illinois Solar for All
Number of people in Household
Eligible ComEd customers can subscribe to Gar Creek Solar and Rockford Solar and save annually on their energy bills.
Interested and eligible ComEd customers can apply to Give-A-Ray at ComEd.com/GiveARay